We currently have the following vacancies available:
- EYFS Teacher
- Teaching Assistant 17.5 hours per week to be worked 8.45am – 12.15pm each day (We anticipate that this will initially be in a Key Stage 2 class, but welcome applications from teaching assistants with experience in either Key Stage.)
- 2 x posts to support a pupil in Year 2. One post for 17.5 hours (9am – 12.30pm every day) and a second post for 15 hours per week (12.30pm – 3.30pm every day). The needs of the child are such that this cannot be taken as one post and two separate people will be recruited.
- 1 x post to support a pupil in Year 1 for 17.5 hours per week, 9am – 12.30pm every day
- 1 x post to support a pupil in Year 4 for 12.5 hours per week, 1pm – 3.30pm every day
- 1 x post to support a pupil in Year 5 for 25 hours per week. This will require 9.00am – 12.30pm every day plus 3 afternoons (1pm – 3.30pm) – days by agreement.
Please find job descriptions, person specifications and application form below.
Tours of the school are available on request. Please call 01522 520359
We currently have no vacancies. Please check back at a later date.