Required for January 2018
Salary: L19 – L25
Number on Roll: 466
Click here to view this vacancy on the TES website.
‘This continues to be a good school. The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection. You promote a strong, caring culture where pupils feel safe and are well looked after. Pupils enjoy coming to school and parents speak highly of the ‘hard working teachers who genuinely care about the children they teach.’ Ofsted June 2017
Due to our current head relocating, the governing body, staff, parents and, of course, the children of Sir Francis Hill are looking for a Head teacher to take us forward to the next stage in our school's journey.
Our thriving local community Primary school is situated in the heart of Lincoln City. We pride ourselves on providing a varied, fun and engaging curriculum. Our goal is that every child is able to 'Learn, Achieve and Succeed' to the very best of their ability and thereby reach their own potential. We aim to ensure that all the children who are educated at Sir Francis Hill enjoy coming to school and gain an enthusiasm and love for learning that will continue throughout their lives.
What can we offer:
- enthusiastic children who ensure that you will always have a ‘good day at the office’
- caring parents who are involved in their children’s education, wanting the best for them
- a hard working and dedicated team of staff
- a committed Governing Body who support the staff and Head teacher very well
- a building which has had substantial investment in the past 18 months
What we would like from you:
- a commitment to the education and development of all our children so that they can reach their full potential
- an ability to be a team player with excellent ‘people’ skills
- a commitment to research in order to implement the best strategies to improve teaching and learning to have an impact on the attainment and progress of our children
- someone who can build excellent relationships with parents and the community
Please contact Mrs Christine Goldson, School Administrator, to arrange a visit to see our school.
Email: email@example.com or Telephone: (01522) 520359.
School visits: Monday 11th September (1:30pm to 5:30pm) and Wednesday 13th September (9.00am – 12.30pm)
Or an alternative time/date if the above are inconvenient.
Please click the links below to download all relevant information and an application pack.
Closing date: 18th September 2017 at 9.00am
Shortlisting: 18 September pm 2017
Interview date: 27th September 2017
Applications to be submitted to: FAO Jayne Nelson (Clerk to the Governors) firstname.lastname@example.org
ZERO HOURS MIDDAY SUPERVISORY ASSISTANT
12.15pm -1.25 pm per day - term time only.
We are looking for a responsible person to undertake this important role in school. The successful applicant will have a good working relationship with children, a kind disposition and willingness to be flexible.
Please note that a condition of this employment is that no holidays will be authorised during term time.
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate and First Aid Trained would be advantageous but not necessary as training will be given to the suitable candidate.
Please download an application form from this website and return it to:
Mrs Sue Davis, Bursar at the school or email@example.com
Relief midday assistants required to cover sickness and other absences.
If you are interested, please contact Mrs Davis (Bursar) at the school.Tel: (01522) 520359 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org