- Homework will be set on a Friday with the expectation that it is completed during the week and brought into school the following Friday.
- As pupils are getting ready for secondary school, it is expected that children manage their time to ensure homework is completed ready for Friday (allowing opportunity during the week to ask for help if they need it). Friday morning is too late to ask for help!
- Pupils will be given folders to keep all their homework together.
- Each week there will be a piece of maths, grammar and arithmetic as a minimum.
- Alongside this children are expected to read and quiz regularly.
- Children should also practice their weekly spellings on spelling shed to be ready for the test in school.